Tuesday 17 February 2015

Hi

Well here we are as promised;

My favourite 10 ways to use machine wrapped cords in pictures

 

1

As seen before, ties for purses
 

2

 As part of an applique picture
 

3

 Ideal for small fabric hangings
 

4

 Or to string mini garlands
 

5

 Or mini bunting
 

6

 
Perfect for earring holders. Tutorial and patterns for this will be coming soon.
 

7

 Necklaces 

8

 To neaten inside edge of sew in purse frames
 
 

9

Or the outside of purse frames
 
 

10

Brooches
 
 
Of all kinds
 

11

Got carried away!- bindings for the outside edges of purses
 

Like what you see, I sell all of these items. Some are currently in my folksy shop folksy.com/shops/SoSewMegan

If there is something here that you would like that is not in my shop, just contact me.
 
 If you have further ideas for machine wrapped cords I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment