Saturday 11 July 2015

Just a wander

An entirely different post today, a simple wander through my courtyard garden. Since my diagnosis ( the steroids still seem to be working well and I'm feeling pretty good at the moment) I look for some loveliness in each day and there was plenty in the garden this morning.

Walk through the gate and be hit by the bright orange of the day lilies.
 
 
Look across and you can see the roof of the swing swathed in clematis, there is also a white one mixed in with this that flowers later. The blue of the sky matches the blue of the fence today!
 
 
 
On the other side of the swing is a beautiful yellow bell clematis which develops the most amazing seed heads.
 
Down at your feet is a little pink phlox, possibly but unsure as it just appeared but now comes reliably each year.
 
 
Then next to it this delicate white flower.

 
 
Well that's your sneaky peep. You can see where I get a lot of my inspiration from for my bowls.
 
 
 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment